Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Usually I'm not a huge fan of the snow day b/c we just have to make them up on scheduled vacation days....but today, I'm loving it! Of course, the newsmen were totally off on their weather reports, as of the 10 o'clock yesterday we were going to have a couple of 'snow flurries,' but nothing that would stick! I woke up this morning to ice! Apparently it swept in about 5, so they didn't make the closing decisions until about 7 (at least 15 minutes after I should have left), BUT for some reason it was exactly what I needed today, maybe I was just so tired of hearing about the 'possibility' of it on the news, I wanted to actually see some snow! The temperature is still below freezing, but a lot of the ice has melted, and the streets are pretty much just wet with patchesof ice, it was a nice little gift to wake up to, I got up, and then went back to bed and slept until noon.

No comments