Mid Week

Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I do have a few more substantial things coming up over the next month, so hopefully I'll be back with more photographs and 'exciting' stories (I use that adjective lightly). I'm spending most of next week out of town, and I would imagine I'll collect a few adventures along the way, in the meantime....
Today I FINALLY bought Wicked tickets, originally (a year ago) Kelly and I agreed to go together when it came back into town again, but we procrastinated, discussed it and slacked off too long to get any tickets for the weekends when she could get down here, the only thing they had left was the last peformance in May, late on a Sunday night. I refuse not to go, even if the timing is a little awkward, so I'm going on the last night.....I'm really looking forward to it! (Kelly, we will get GREAT tickets next time....there are some other great shows coming into town, check them out. )
I also made my semi annaul visit to the dentist today, no new cavaties, but I guess she's got to pay the bills, so she's wanting to replace 3 of the fillings I have....I think I just DID that, and I don't think I have THAT many left to replace.....I'm waiting until the summer, but I don't want a root canal, and so I'm gonna do it before any 'bacteria leaks into the cracks'.....argh! I hate that high pitched sound! More than that, I hate the cost, it's pretty outrageous, basically it equals all the Saturday's I've given up to teach....blah....but I guess I'm glad I have teeth in my mouth that need fixed fillings....must....stop....eating....sugar....
Other than that, I caught American Idol tonight, how much do I love the last gal who sang (if you watched, she is going to keep me watching this season, last night was a bit of a disappointment for me)!

2 comments

Msheepers said...

Is Wicked "the Untold Story of the Witches of Oz is a new musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz and book by Winnie Holzman based on the 1995 novel by Gregory Maguire."?

Christy said...

Yes, that's the one :O)....I've heard only good things about it, and I love the music I have heard thus far.....I can't wait to report back!