...Christmas? My intention was to complete this project in January....March is still in the same 'season' as January at least... The goal was one new Christmas project a month so I'd have a selection of homemade gifts at the end of the year, and some new crafting skills (I've never painted 'faces' before on fabric crafts). Again, it's a little silly that I'm posting this because some of these are tagged to go to some of my blogging friend's homes next December, BUT....here they are anyway--->Wednesday's project. I've been working on these little Roly-Poly Santa's for awhile(thanks to my pal Terry who made these last Christmas and taught me how to put them together). It's not that they are so difficult, it's just that there are a lot of steps and I couldn't get into it, but right now I am DETERMINED to use the materails I have purchased and to complete the projects on my list before I add more (and this was one of them). Since I add a new project I want to try daily (I think I printed off 6 or so recipes and ideas today alone)...this means I need to get busy! These little guys will get some finishing touches, and then I'll put them up, ready to ship out next holiday season to their new homes. In case anyone is keeping count (and if you are, we need to talk). I also had 'clean the refridgerator' on my list for tonight, which I half did....but I didn't think the picture of that project made quite the same impact. So....in conclusion-Roly Poly Santa's-lots of work, but fun, and a little dangerous, I burned myself several times with a glue gun.
Stampin' Up! New January Catalog Goodies!
1 hour ago