This Week....

Wednesday, March 04, 2009
-I completed a 'secret' project that took a LOT more work than I thought it would, but I liked the end result, and I look forward to giving it away.
-I administered a TAKS test, it was very boring, but I can't actually post any details, it's 'the law.'
-I caught my microwave on fire at work. Fortunately, I was standing 'right there' and quickly opened it up, blew out the plate (oops, it was not microwaveable-and said so right across the bottom), and started shoving furniture aside so I could open windows....and PRAY the fire alarm wouldn't go off....it didn't, thank goodness!
-I completed two craft projects I've had in the back of my mind for awhile.
-I attended two book club meetings. The Classics-we are now starting Hans Christian Anderson's tales. Why are all the classics so depressing? And....The New Eve Study with some gals I did a 5 Aspect's study with....I'm looking forward to reading the book.
-My girl scout cookies were delivered.
-I gained half a pound before I even OPENED any boxes.
-I baked Zucchinni Nut Muffins-the healthy way with all those 'subsitutes' that cost a million dollars. I had to compensate in some way for the girl scout cookies.
-This weekend is my last Saturday School for a few weeks, I have to do this to pay off the million dollars I spent making the Zucchinni Muffins.

1 comment

Thomas Family said...

And I thought my life was busy. Your blog makes me tired just reading it.