Sandye's Bebito

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last year Sandye and Wolf moved to Houston....grrr, that place is like a friendship vacuum. So many of you guys head south....and don't return. So far I've had fun helping celebrate a wedding shower http://christyrobbins.blogspot.com/2006/10/sandyes-bridal-party.html, wedding http://christyrobbins.blogspot.com/2006/12/sandye-and-wolfs-simcha.html, and now...two+ years later---baby! On Monday, Sandye's little guy entered this world, and he's a cutie. I have not been able to see him in 3-D yet....soon, but in the mean time, I'm shipping out a little homemade gift. Sandye has always liked monkeys, and so....I couldn't help but get this flannel fabric. I love the idea of a homemade blanket, it's like sending a hug long distance. This is only the second blanket I've actually given away b/c I have not perfected a technique yet, but I didn't let that hold me back this time around. Due to her Jewish faith, all celebrations had to happen after the birth of the little guy (I learn so much from Sandye). I look forward to hearing his name (Tuesday is his Bris), and holding him. I'll post pictures when I get the opportunity to take some. In the meantime, I'm waiting for a shipment of coconut shell cups, which launches the list for my party supplies list.

No comments