Stacey's Wedding Flowers

Saturday, May 23, 2009
Here it is, my weekend project: Stacey's Wedding Flowers
The Flower Girl's Flower Ball

Mom's/Grandmother's Corsages (3 Total)
Boutonnieres (13 Total)

Bridesmaid's Bouquets (8 Total)

Bride's Bouquet (Plus One Toss)

(I added a few more monkey tails to the bride's bouquet after I took the picture.)
Table Numbers
(The bride provided the numbers on the sticks, I just did the 'sticking' into the apples.)

Reception, Table Arrangements (10 Total)
Half of the arrangements were floral arrangements, with a mix of flowers.

The "Other Half" of the Tabble Arrangements (10 Total)
Half of the arrangments were green apples, and grapevine wrapping around the insides.

The Cake Pedestal
(Kristine did this at her wedding, it was beautiful. I can't wait to see a picture with the cake.)

Cake Decorations
I don't know who baked this beautiful cake, I was just in charge of fresh flowers on the cake, but it looked delicious.s

No comments