Loving the Fall!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Today was GORGEOUS (add that to my weekend of G's). The weather was just so great. I think it was probably about 70, sunny, and the fall leaves are in full glory. I went for a walk this afternoon just because I couldn't stand not to be out there with all this color! Everywhere I drive I'm just so taken back by the colors, and I only get to experience this for a few weeks, but I'm appreciating each drive! My street has an arch of trees canopying the street, and there is no time more beautiful than the fall when all the leaves are changing colors. Sure, I know what's coming next-raking and bagging, but....I'm appreciating these colorful leaves as they rain down! This is my favorite tree on the block....check out it's color change from one side to the other.

No comments