New Moon

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tonight I went to the premier of New Moon with a group of gals from work. I call this team building....Team Edward, of course. I've already explained my unusual like of Twilight, and the second movie did not disappoint! (We bought out tickets about a month and a half ago). I can't WAIT for the next one...just 222 more days, but who's counting? Me! Me! MEEEEEE! I'm thinking midnight show next time! Added bonus, there were a bunch of tweens at the movie (including one of my old students), and one of my coworkers counted 14 screams during the movie....H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. They screamed when all the main heart throbs were seen for the first time....even louder when they were shown without their shirts.....there was even a scream for a hug....fine, I think there might have been a few screams coming from 'my' section of the theater within the 11 of us that attended. Such a great way to start the weekend!

No comments