Proof Positive

Thursday, December 10, 2009
3.5 years Jesus taught, and for thousands of years His name has offended many who don't believe....and savedthose of us willing to step out in faith. As if that weren't enough evidence along with all the accounts from both Christian, and non-Christian events, science, and history lessons, He's also holds a starring role in my life. Anytime my faith has been tested, He's shown me over and over He's very real, and I certainly need Him! I can't imagine if I didn't know that and I tried to understand life's events without this as my outline for living this life, and the core of who I want to be. How very depressing. How very hopeless I would feel thinking all of those trials were just 'life' and not God's plan (Jeremiah 29:11). I know it even more deeply in the dark times. It's all true, He told me so :O). I need to not lose focus of that in the midst of all the powdered sugar, glue sticks, and phone calls that fill my days.
I stumbled across this in a forward the other day, and I really liked it.
Jesus had no servants,
yet they called Him Master.

Had no degree,
yet they called Him Teacher .

Had no medicines,
yet they called Him Healer.

Had no army,
yet kings feared Him.

He won no military battles,
yet He conquered the world.

He committed no crime,
yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb,
yet He lives today.

1 comment

Charles and Heidi said...

Thank you, Christy!!