Expectations

Monday, February 22, 2010

I was sitting in my car the other day waiting on an order, and I noticed this cleaner in a shopping center I've been frequenting for years. It looks like it's been there awhile, so I guess other people are as indifferent as I've been up until this point regarding the name. When I really sat and looked at it...I couldn't decide if I was disturbed by their lack of ambition as a place of business, impressed by their honesty, or confused by the willingness of people to drop their dry clean only products off at a place with an acclaim to mediocrity.

3 comments

Charles and Heidi said...

Love it!!

Christy said...

:O) It's in the shopping center with the Great Outdoors on Campbell Road....soooo...not too far if you want to see if they give 'sufficient' discounts...or something. ;o)

Msheepers said...

:)

I'd vote for thoughts 2 and 3!!

That's hilarious.


You should submit it on FailBlog! (http://failblog.org)