Chocolate Dipped Peeps

Monday, March 08, 2010

I've seen this idea on lots...and lots...and lots of blogs. All this to say, it's not mine, but....I liked it, and I had everything but the peeps to 'make it happen.' I snagged some peeps this weekend so I wouldn't have to let another day go by without being able to knock this project off my list.
It was simple. Melt chocolate. Dip a peep on a stick in your melted chocolate (I spooned it over). Sprinkle. Let chocolate harden. Bag it. Cute-i-fy with ribbon. Then find some peeps to give your peeps to so you don't give into the temptation...again. Check.

3 comments

Jennifer said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Such a cute and easy idea for an Easter party favor...sharing it now on my KidsParties123 facebook page!

Angell said...

Just letting you know that I have featured this on my blog today!

http://passionateandcreativehomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/03/some-easter-stuff.html