Just A Little Aside...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
My blog has no 'real title' other than Christy. I'd say that pretty much covers who I am, so I'm just defining my 'next step' in the near future whenever I feel like it via the banner...until I feel like getting this mess of a blog into something semi-organized. I don't feel like it now. I may never feel like it. So in this next month...or so...there will be glitter. I'm going back to my scrapbooks. I miss them, they miss me. We need to be together. They want me to bring the glitter. I'm going back to candy too, as of Easter morning. I miss it. It misses me. We need to be together. In the near future I'll be spending time with glitter and gumdrops....and probably a gluestick or 15. The banner means nothing. Ignore me. I'm here for my own entertainment. It's my philosophy in life.

1 comment

Lori said...

Love the new blog title. I think it is perfect for you. You are a riot and a half. I love reading your posts and adore your labels! haha