Cool Thursdays At the Arboretum

Thursday, August 05, 2010
A few weeks ago I headed out to the Dallas Arboretum with a few friends for the Cool Thursday concert series. Future events are listed here.
For the price of a ticket you can walk the grounds, and gardens, bring a picnic and drinks (or buy food from the vendors on site) and then sit on the lawn overlooking the stage, and White Rock Lake while you listen to the band play. Professor D was playing the night I attended. If you live in Dallas and haven't seen them in concert, they play a lot of fun classics, and they have as much fun as the crowd, which is fun to watch. :O)

It was a fun way to spend a Thursdays evening.

1 comment

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I love your blog! I am a new subscriber. Please subscribe to mine too and check out my SEVEN current giveaways!
http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/