Thursday, October 28, 2010
3 c. flour, 1 t. salt, 1 t. baking soda, 1 t. baking powder, 3 t. cinnamon, 3 eggs, 1 c. vegetable oil, 2 1/4 c. sugar, 3 t. vanilla, 2 c. (peeled) grated zucchini (about 2 medium zuchhinis), 1 c. chopped walnuts
1. Grease 6 empty/cleaned vegetable cans (or 1 8x4 inch bread pan)-I use Baker's Joy with flour.
2. Sift flour, salt, soda, powder, and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar and then add in sifted ingredients and beat well.
4. Fold in zucchini and nuts.
5. If you are using the cans, I filled mine to a little over half full of batter, and the popped up perfectly. I wanted a tiny bit peeking over the edge.
I put a piece of syran wrap over the cooled bread, cut a circle of wax paper, and held it on with a rubber band, which I later covered with raffia.
This freezes well, and can be stored in the fridge for a week++. :O)
Free Pretty Things For You
It's a Blog Party
Keeping it Simple
Tatortots and Jello
Along for the Ride
Be Different...Act Normal
Under the Table and Dreaming
House of Hepworths