Christmas: Gingerbread: Gingerbread Man Crayons

Saturday, November 20, 2010
I love making crayon shapes from recycled and melted crayons.  I used the same process I always use to make these little gingerbread shaped crayons.  The steps are here.  I might add a few more brown crayons next time around, but these are still fun, and would be fun in a gift shaped like a stocking ;o)...or on a kid's Christmas table with brown paper in place of a table cloth for coloring fun....and when I say 'kid's table'....I am referring to the one I'd prefer to sit at if there is coloring and crayons involved. 
Linking To:

3 comments

Katherine said...

What a great idea! I think I might just have to go melt some crayons now!

Ellen said...

We made snowflakes last year and included free printable coloring pages bound together in a little coloring book. The cover of the book was a Christmas picture of the kids and they signed each one. I just had the picture copied in color at the office supply store. The back cover was a solid red or green paper from craft stash. It was a HUGE hit! I know your ginger bread men will be as well received!

Katie said...

Those are super cute as gingerbread! I've been saving crayons to make recycled ones but ER tends to actually use hers down to the nub so it's taking awhile to gather enough!