A Week of Gingerbread

Saturday, November 20, 2010
I've just spent a week (and then some)  blogging about a love of mine....gingerbread.  Just because my week is  over this won't be the last I blog about gingerbread, in fact, having begun, I could have done a month of projects, but I decided I was even getting on my nerves a little bit.  I'm putting all the links here (in no partiuclar order) for my future sanity.  All the tutorials, talk, and the secret to life are contained in the attached links...or not.
Mini Gingerbread House Mug Hugger

Gingerbread Scented Playdough

Mini Gingerbread House-On-A-Stick

Felt Gingerbread Playset (and Giveaway)

Scented Gingerbread Garland

Gingerbread Cupcakes

Soft Gingerbread Cookies

Laura Ingall's Gingerbread Recipe

Gingerbread Men Crayons

Linking To:  Be Different...Act Normal, Tatortots and Jello Sunday Showcase Somewhat Simple

3 comments

Anonymous said...

What a cute project! I am your newest follower! You can follow my blog at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/
Let me know if your interested in a blog swap! CierraLarsen@hotmail.com Thanks!

/Cierra

RedGingerbread said...

I am so excited that I have found your blog! I LOVE Gingerbread! Take a look at my ~very New~blog name! I decrate my tree in GINGERBREAD & RED & WHITE CANDIES!
Hugs,
Pam

Jen U. said...

I LOVE these ideas! I collect Gingerbread men and love to do gingerbread projects with my kids this time of year. So glad to have found your blog and wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing.