A Week of Decade Projects in Review

Saturday, January 08, 2011
Here are the projects from the last week of decade projects, and all the links to the how-to's and sources when applicable.  I'll be adding to this in the future because I have a list of more ideas....and someday, hopefully I'll throw the 80's project that has eluded my to do list for far too long!   
Pacman Cookies

Make Your Own Record Bowl

Tie Dye Cupcakes

Ghost Buster-Slimmer Pudding

TV Themed Cheers Meeting

The Breakfast Club Meeting

PacMan Fortune Cookies

A Few Scenes from a 50th-50's Party
Linking To:
Tatortots and Jello Be Different...Act Normal Funky Junk Under the Table

8 comments

Team Chastain said...

This is totally off topic, I know...but I just looked at your pic and you look so much like my sister and me...even my husband was amazed!

I guess we're all related somehow if we go back far enough! LOL

Mariel@ www.sexymodeststyle.com said...

Nice!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by www.tootsiewootsieboutique.blogspot.com

Tiffanee said...

Very fun!! Brings back lots of good memories!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love your blog!! I found you through Texas Blogging Gals website and I am your newest follower. I hope you'll pop over and visit often! :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Loved this series, Christy! Nice work!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, you have so many cute things to share. I love it!

-Marie @bloominghomestead

Crafts a la Mode said...

I made a few of these record bowls. It's so super easy and it bends so fast around a bowl. You put the record on a bowl and put it in the oven for about 30 seconds. It bends right into a bowl. I want to make a purse out of it but haven't done it yet. :) Thanks for sharing. Linda

Christine said...

That pac man cookie is hilarious. I think I could make it to the pretzel level, I don't know if that was good or not lol,
Christine
greatoakcircle.com