Customized Heart Wax Paper
Take two pieces of wax paper, and tissue paper. Cut out heart shapes (this would be sooo cute with clovers and soda bread too for St. Pat's Day!).
Lay flowers across one sheet of wax paper.
Lay the second piece of wax paper over the top, and iron the two sheets together.
Next up....make cookies or bread, scratch that...make this Velvet French Bread from a cookbook called Light and Luscious
2 3/4 c. bread flour (divided), 1 T. sugar, 1 t. salt, 1 pkg active dry yeast, 1 c. water, 2 T butter, 2 T. bread flour (divided), 3 T. butter (melted and divided).
1. Stir together 1 1/2 c. flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2. Combine water and melted butter. Cool to 120 degrees and gradually add to the flour mix. Beat at a low speed with an electric mixer (I used a spoon). Stir in enough of the remaining 1 1/3 c flour to make a soft dough.
3. Sprinkle 1 T of flour on work surface, and knead dough on surface until smooth and elastic (8-10 minutes). Place in well greased bowl, turn one time, and set in warm place without drafts for 1 hour (until doubled in size).
4. Punch. Knead 4-5 times. Divide into two pans. Brush with 1 T. melted butter. Let rise 30 more minutes (until doubled).5. Make slits in the top of bread. Brush with 1 T. butter.
6. Place a shallow pan of 1 inch deep water on bottom rack of oven. Place bread on top rack and bake 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Bake until loaves are golden. Brush with remaining butter.
Linking To: HOH Gluesticks Tea Rose House It's a Keeper Remodelaholic CRAFT Pretty Packages Tattered Tag