Easter: Cartons of Mini Easter Egg Cupcakes

Saturday, March 26, 2011
 I saw this idea linked last year at Frost Me blog (Now Party Frosting)  from the Magnolia Bakery, and the deliver in the egg cartons was so cute, I could hardly wait another year!  It's always all about the deliver!  Fine...the cupcakes don't hurt.  My favorite carrot cake recipe is here, and does anything say Easter cupcake better than carrot cake?  Unless you don't like carrot cake and then...well, I really don't know how to handle it because it's just not allowed. 

7 comments

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These are adorable, Christy, and you're absolutely right... it's all about the delivery. So fun!

Carpenter's said...

What a clever and cute idea! I knew I had been saving those cartons for a reason :) Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

so adorable, love this idea!!

adrienzgirl said...

This is such a cute idea! Really really cute! LOVE THIS!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

How fun! I'm going to have try this too...

Kathryn said...

Cute idea!

.. said...

SO cute!! I cant wait to have kids to try these cute things on lol