A Week of....Cupcakes

Sunday, September 18, 2011
Normally, when I start a 'Week of...' I post links for the upcoming week's cupcakes.....and additional links to previous post.  I just went and looked on the label on the right hand side, and I have 103 post about cake related projects.....with another week's worth to add to that count.....
Two things became clear really swiftly. 
1)  There is no way even I can wrap up what will be 110 cake related post....and in one post....
2)  and...My very unsuccessful diet plan suddenly makes sense.  I'd tell you I give the cupcakes away, but let's be real....even a bowl with batter residue, and the extra icing to accompany it is obvious why 'lose weight' will be on the list of resolutions again this year. 
I will say....I have a lot of non-edible cupcakes this weeks, and 'regular' food I've turned into cupcake form.....
More than cupcakes, I love stuffing unusual things into the shape of a cupcake, OR stuffing the usual cupcake into fun containers. 
I won't bore you with the details, I have to have something to talk about this week at  my Cupcake Anonymous meeting, but if you too are an addict-feel free to click on the link to the right that says "Cakes" and go exploring, or....check back and join me in my addiction this week as I post a few more cakes I've concococted recently. 

1 comment

TeenaBugg38 said...

Cupcakes do tend to be counter productive to weight loss....one of many things in this life tht are just not fair!!!