A Week of...Snowmen

Sunday, December 11, 2011
This week I'll be sharing a bunch of snowmen related post.  A lot of these guys I put together last year, but I had to save them due to an influx of post on my blog.  I now have approximately 3,454 other snowmen ideas I want to try out/am try out. I may need a snowman month...or year next go 'round.  You can click on the links below to go directly to the post, see the how to's, and original sources (some will be added throughout the week). 
Snowman Trail Mix

 Hand Gel Snowman

Snowman Screen

Snowman Hot Chocolate Mix

Snowmen Cherries

Donuts

Snowflake

Melted Snowman Cookie

4 comments

Unknown said...

love the cocoa with the snowmen heads on top, what a great teacher gift for the specials my kids have....gym etc

Deb said...

such cute ideas....

Tam said...

Hi, I don't think the first two links are working, I couldn't get them to work

Mish086 said...

Snow Cute! Love them all! Would you want to join me in my 1 year blog-anniversary hop...It's snowman/men themed! Would love to include your projects!
Here is link with more info: http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-snowing-again.html

Michelle