Adult Easter Basket Treats

Thursday, March 22, 2012
 I love Easter.  I love making baskets for kiddos...and adults.  I have 450 of these berry baskets.....or I did.  That's not even an exageration, they only sold them in bulk, and I, clearly, 'needed' them!  I've given away some, and used some, but I still have at least 400, so I decided this would be the perfect way to deliver some of my Easter gifts this year. 
I put Nest Cookies, Carrot Shaped Cookies, and Lindsor Chocolate Bunnies in each basket. 
 Cellophane, and tags....because cellophane is my new obsession, and I'll use any excuse to whip it out. 
Next up....summer fun for these baskets...

4 comments

Lori said...

Can I be one of our adult friends! I love this little basket. Lori

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Well done!!! I'm a new follower!Looking forward to lots of "goodies"!!

tt.scraps said...

Adorable! And lucky me...my BBFF just happened to make sure I have some baskets too!!!!

ketiebrown said...

I like this beautiful and lovely small baskets. It is so unique and creative. You have done fantastic work.

excel training sydney