Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trip to New England: New Hampshire

About a week into the trip, we left Maine and drove through New Hampshire to Vermont.  We accidentally stumbled across a Lupine Festival in honor of all these purple flowers (my first introduction) lining the highways in the northeast.  I love accidental adventures.  One of our scheduled stops in new Hampshire was The Brick Store, the country's oldest general store.  I'm actually surprised by how much of a 'store' it still is with all the 'general' things you might need and a souvenire or two.  I love exploring little stores like that.  I purchased some (not penny-penny) candy, and bypassed the chocolate dipped bacon (what?).
Next to the store was the states longest covered bridge.  Add covered bridges to things I love to get out, walk through, and photograph. 

2 comments:

cm punk said...

this is such a nice and useful information for us...i appreciate urs word........Miami beach boat Rental

Semen Rendi said...

Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
Great used boat deals and prices.
More here website