Pumpkin Projects...+ One More

Monday, October 01, 2012
 The pumpkin is one of my favorite signs of fall.  I saw this very simple idea on pinterest last year (and didn't save the link....grr).  This is my 20th+ pumpkin project.  Here is a link to a ton of projects (crafts and cooking) from last year.  A shirt I later added.  And a healthy/EASY favor idea.  And at the end of the season, after I had moved on to new holidays on the blog, though not in my real life, I put this project into being.  I grabbed this jack-o-lantern stamp from the craft store (it's Martha Stewart).  If I had more time, energy, and  more frugal inner core, you could actually cut out your own faces with exacto knife.  I cut them into strips, and wrapped them around some cellophane wrapped brownies I baked with the help of a box. 
These would be cute to send up to school, or in my case, they became thank you gifts for hostesses hosting various Halloween parties.  I was just happy to bring a token of appreciation and not have to clean my own house to enjoy the fall festivities! 

No comments