Zesty Chicken Muffins

Tuesday, October 09, 2012
These are yummy.  I saw this recipe at Underthebigoaktree and I had to try it out.  I'm always fascinated by recipes that sort of include your entire meal.  This didn't disappoint....just enough bread, meat, and spice to totally satisfy, and very easy to throw together.  I tried a lot of recipes over the last year that aren't worth mentioning-except to save people time, so when I try one and find a jewel....I have to share.  Mostly, so I won't forget, but....hey, if it helps eliminate the good from the bad for others-I'm all about that too! 
Zesty Chicken Salsa Muffin
Ingredients:  2 c. cooked chicken (diced), 2 eggs, 3/4 c. evaporated milk, 6 oz box of cornbread stuffing mix, 1/2 c. salsa, 1/4 c. cheese.  Sour Cream, more cheese, salsa for topping
Instructions:  Mix all ingredients.  Spoon into greased muffin tins.  Sprinkle the tops with 1/4 c. of shredded cheese.    Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.  Make 8 muffins. 

No comments