Fun Find: Personalized Face Plate

Thursday, December 20, 2012
 I didn't make this plate for my goddaughter, but.....I bought it from someone who made it.  I don't get anything for sharing this, other than the pleasure of sharing it, but I do like to share fun finds on the internet, especially when they are from individuals making a living on crafting!  I found this at olliegraphics.  You can customize a plate-you choose the color, name/font, hair, eyes, skin tone, hair style, bows, facial expression etc etc etc.  My goddaughter turned one a few weeks ago and she's just now starting the 'plate thing.'  Not to mention she already has one of everything in every store, mostly because I bought it for her, so.....it's now all about personalizing 'stuff.'  Here's a fun little plate for Ms. Micah to eat on.....I'm pleased by the size, and the quality....and I can assure you nobody else got this little plate for her this year.  Go-me! 

1 comment

sllvncookie@aol.com said...

Aren't grand babies so much fun,I've got 2 & I've spoiled them to death.....Love it,Merry Christmas to you & your family...