Carrots: Carrot Crackers

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

 I've seen these little carrot bags filled with crackers sprinkled around the net.  They are usually made with disposable icing bags.  BUT I found these cute little orange bags (they have quite a color assortment) at Party City (on the wedding row near the color coordinated candy).  I think it was a dollar, maybe 2 for 10....and how perfect is it? I filled them up with Cheddar Bunnies-a fun, and healthier (I use this term very loosely) version of goldfish crackers. Don't  get me wrong, I'll eat either, but the bunnies are more seasonally appropriate (I find Annie's at the more gourmet grocery stores, but they are still pretty close to the goldfish price).  An alternative to the candy and chocolate usually found in the Easter basket....scratch that...make it an addition....I don't skip candy. 

2 comments

Erin said...

Oh my heck! I totally need those bags! Thanks. I'll try to find them at Party City. But sheesh, I didn't know everyone was using piping bags. I'm such a dork.

So cute!

Christy said...

I've found Wilton has starred printing their names on the bags, so they aren't clear (unless they've changed back)-so I was excited to find these!