Hiding Cords

Tuesday, May 27, 2014
 I recently bought these three lamps for one corner of my room.  There was a LOT of chain and wire to deal with.  I already had used a cord cover I put together on another little chandelier and I wanted to try out something different.  I google searched and never could find anything that really liked.  What I did find was a bunch of old lace at an antique store and I decided to put this to use.  I also bought some burlap ribbon.  It's not like anyone is going to NOT know there are cords there, it's just a matter of making them a little less unattractive.
I took the different laces and burlap and wove it through all the chains.
 I also had an old door that I used to cover the cords going down the wall.  I added a mirror I found at Hobby Lobby to give it a little more flair.

No comments