Snicker Dip

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I was clearing off my phone recently and realized I never posted this.  I threw it together for a holiday party.  I always have good intentions during the holidays for elaborate dishes, but then someone hits fast forward on the calendar and I need fast/easy dishes instead and it's a win when they turn out well.  So, find some more seasonally appropriate pretzels, and this is an easy/delicious dip.  Sweet and salty= marriage made in heaven.
Snicker Dip Recipe
Ingredients:
2 8 oz pk cream cheese (softened), 1/2 c. brown sugar, 8 oz Cool Whip, 6 Snickers candy bars (chopped into small chunks (or 15 to 20 fun size Snickers)).  Apple slices and/or pretzels for dipping.
*Optional: caramel sauce for drizzling on top.  
Directions:
Use a mixer and beat together cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add in Cool Whip, fold in about 3/4 of the Snickers bar pieces. Refrigerate  a few hour+. Before serving drizzle with caramel and top with remaining Snickers pieces. 

No comments