Bridesmaids Invite for a Destination Wedding

Saturday, April 30, 2016
My neighbor at work is having a destination wedding in Mexico and she wanted to come up with a fun way to ask her bridesmaids.  She and I had fun brainstorming the ideas.  I found a really cute post on a bridal sight where someone had made pinatas to ask.  
The bride's mom found some mini pinatas at a fiesta store (Fiesta on Main) near her in San Antonio and sent them in the mail.  
 I sliced a hole in the bottom by poking scissors through and then cutting a t shape.
There was a hollow belly that was the perfect size for her message.  
I had some round labels we used to cover up the hole I cut after it was stuffed.  She got some confetti and I printed off a message "There is no fiesta without you friend.  Will you be my bridesmaid?"
I curled the notes up and put them inside.
 Next up...confetti.
 Once they were filled I covered up the hole with the stickers.  I figured this would help them get inside.
 She got some boxes, fillers, and candy and other fun 'stuff' to fill it up.  She's also adding a picture of her and each girl to the box, and then added a fiesta head piece to the top.
She was taking this this past weekend.  I do love a good wedding brainstorm!

1 comment

Whatsapp Status said...

Waoo This is the best ever toys that i have seen here for weddings .