Easy Halloween Card

Wednesday, June 22, 2016
 Anyone that has known me for longer than a day knows that I do everything I can in advance.  The last thing I want to do is to be stressed around a holiday, or....I'll start dreading holidays.  I start my Christmas list for the next year on December 26th....not even kidding.  So, needless to say, when I decided to embark on trying to make more homemade cards....I make those cards all year long.  A lot of my friends have little ones now, and I TRY to send a card for most major holidays.  I also rotate sending a little package.  I used to send packages every holiday too, but then I remember I was a teacher, and I was po' and postage ain't cheap....AND people kept having babies, so....I do what I can, and try to be random so it's a fun surprise and not just an expectation.  So Christmas and birthdays are for everyone, other holidays at random.   Fortunately, they are all still young enough that if it's their holiday for 'just' a card, they like that too.
   Anyway, I digress.  I recently found some cute little ribbons at Hobby Lobby and these fun little tags for 50 percent off.  I also found the (above) pumpkin bling and used some scraps and blank cards (also from Hobby Lobby) to put together this card.  Easy, and one thing off my to do list.

No comments