Baby Gift-Sports Fan

Wednesday, July 06, 2016
 One of my college friends is bringing the next generation of Bears into this world.  I knew I wanted to put together a gift for her baby that represents our alma mater.  We bleed green and gold.
 I have an embroidery machine, so I made a bear onsie with his name.
 I also bought a bear cap from Etsy.  I WISH I knew how to crochet hats.  It's one of my New Year's resolutions, but....I'm also happy to support another crafter, so it's a win that way,, and motivation for the later.
I also made a second onsie with our favorite team, and I found an adorable football blanket from Mudpie...that just so happens to have that beautiful green.  Maxwell is just a few vocabulary lessons away from cheering on the old alma mater...and he's got his outfit ready for game day!

No comments