Nursery Scrapbook Crafts

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
 Here are a few more crafts I whipped up for the nursery I recently did (the whole thing coming soon.  I went with a light travel theme, so I wanted to make a few things that reflected that.  For the dictionary page, I pulled out the page with the word explore on it.  I found a free graphic of an old globe and added the word across the globe and then I found a plane and used dashed to make it look like it was flying around the globe.  All of it was done in word.  I'm not very tech savvy, so if I can do it....it can be done without much effort.  I used this tutorial for printing the picture onto the dictionary page and then I mounted it on some scrapbook paper and put it on a clipboard.
I also made this little banner to hang on baby boys walls.  I bought some different map paper, plane paper, and solids that match the nursery.  I used some paper to sandwich the letters onto some twine and glued taped it to the back.

No comments