Sugar Cookie Truffles

Wednesday, November 01, 2017
 In my defense....of those who celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving.....I posted this a year ago-I just set it out into the world of cyberspace b/c my blog was too full last December when I made these.  OK...I totally celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving, but still....that's not my reason this time!
I put together these little treats for a potluck.  I thought they sounded festive and fun...and it turns out you can add tasty to that list.
 These are so simple to make.  It required three ingredients-four if you add sprinkles.  I used some slice and bake cookies to make some sugar cookies.  I took 12 of those cookies (about 2 inches across) and crumbled them in a food processor with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.  You roll them into balls (I got about 16 1 inch balls out of mine).  I put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes (or place them in the fridge for an hour or so).
Melt white chocolate, dip, and sprinkle quickly (it hardens really fast).

1 comment

R's Rue said...

Yum.