Crockpot Butter Ranch Chicken

Friday, June 08, 2018


In the summer, it is my life's ambition to not turn on my oven.  I don't have a convection oven, so the last thing I want it to add any heat to this house in the Texas Summer.  I saw this recipe awhile back and it was so easy I had set it aside not really trusting the outcome.  I was sooooo wrong.  This was so yummy I created a new "keeper" label below so I won't forget to make it again....and again.  I house most of my recipes on this blog and not on paper form anymore (though I may work on that), BUT this turned out to be so easy and tasty I didn't want it to get lost on the web.
Basically-throw 4 pieces of chicken in a crockpot.  Sprinkled a pkt of dry ranch seasoning on top and a cut up stick of butter (1/2 c) (it melts as the chicken heats up).  Set on low for 8 hours.  Mine took less time.  It was falling apart and had so much flavor.

No comments