Everything Croissants

Wednesday, June 06, 2018


These are literally the easiest 'rolls' to make.  I took a can of crescent roll doughs (I accidentally bought the sheets so I just tied a 'knot' in 8 pieces I had cut into strips, but it would work if you follow the can's instruction for the crescent rolls too).  I took the Everything but the Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe's and sprinkled it on top.

I baked the rolls as directed and they were sooooooo tasty.  I didn't add any butter etc, and the seeds stuck to the top without having to brush them with anything.  This 'recipe' is a keeper.  Here all these folks on the net are wasting that seasoning on healthy vegetables....and all this time there was this calorie rich delicious recipe just waiting for this seasoning.  ;o)  It was worth the calories.  

No comments