Chicken Tortilla Wraps

Thursday, February 28, 2019
I've been trying to break up the hum drum of lunches this year, so....I went to pinterest (this one is from a site called The Yummiest Foods).  I did NOT take a picture of this in the process b/c I've had a lot of fails, so I wasn't sure what I'd think, but this one was really yummy, so any picture is better than no picture so I don't forget b/c it's definitely going to be something I bring out again.  So, since this is first and foremost where I store ideas and recipes I like...
Dear Me,
You liked this recipe.  Make it again when lunch is getting boring and you are looking for inspiration.
-Christy

Ingredients:  3 c. chicken (baked or boiled with a little seasoning-shredded), 3/4 c. celery, 1/4 c. dried cranberries, 1/2 c. mayo, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 c. pecans, 4-6 flour tortillas.
Instructions:  Mix all the ingredients together after your chicken is cooked.  Chill.  Wrapped chilled ingredients evenly in tortillas.

No comments