Giraffe Shoes-Pattern from Make It and Love It :O)

Friday, April 16, 2010

I've made four pairs of these shoes now. I bought the pattern off of Etsy from MakeitandLoveit, which I blogged about the first time I made these...and the second and third, and #4 Saint Patrick's Day for Donovan...my first attempt into the world of boy shoes. I have decided that every baby I meet must have a pair of these. This is going into Alexis "Happy you arrived." basket of goodies filled with enough animal print 'stuff' to make PETA cringe, which I will give to her, when she arrives.
...Well, it'll go into the basket if I don't keep them
...I really want to keep them
...and wear them
....and maybe sleep with them under my pillow at night b/c I love this shoe pattern so much
...OK...
I'm off to try to squeeze my foot in these shoes because
....well...
I love them.

7 comments

Lori said...

Really your a shoe cobbler too! Wow, you talents never cease to amaze me. Thanks too for being a good friend to Mel.

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

oh my - those little shoes are absolutely adorable! Love the fabric & the colors. I am going to check out that pattern!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

I'm following you from Trendy Treehouse. ...I'd be honored if you would do the same!

Cakes & Beans said...

Happy Follow Friday!!!!!

Sew Can Do said...

So cute. I'm following you back - I love meeting fellow crafties!

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

These are adorable!! Love the print! And yes...you should keep your boxes...you never know when you might need to transform one into something useful LOL! Hope you come back this weekend for my giveaway! It's a first for me!

P.S. jealous of the xanadu musical... remember as a kid...loved the music!!

Momrempel said...

Love your blog and I am now following from Follow Me Friday!

Hope you come by and follow me too:)

http://therempels4.blogspot.com