4 Summer Cupcakes

Monday, August 30, 2010
I've been participating in a 4 week cupcake challenge at Hoosier Homemade.  Each week had a theme, here's a wrap up of the cupcakes I've made over the last few weeks, not to be confused with the calories I've eaten over the last month....they look very similiar! 
Click on the name of the cupcakes (links) for recipes, reasonings, ramblings, and run-on sentences:
Week One:  The Flavor of Summer-Melted Ice Cream Batter Cupcakes

Week Two:  Summer Activity-A Cooler of Dr. Pepper Cupcakes
Week Three: Cake Mix Cupcakes: Tropical Banana Pie Cupcakes

Week Four:  Candy:  Cotton Candy Cupcakes
Even though the challenge wasn't on my long term plan, it was a lot of fun to participate.  I have now acquired a list of cupcakes I want to try from the other bakers sharing their recipes weekly...to be added to an ever growing page of cupcake ideas I think of, uncover, stumble upon, and keep track of....I need to find more friends, or new gym equipment....quick!
Linking To:

4 comments

Samina said...

Wow, that's neat and they all look so great. I would've eaten every single one, I love cupcakes lol.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Wow! Those are so stinkin' cute!

HoosierHomemade said...

I'm so glad you participated! I love your cupcakes!
Thanks so much for sharing all of them!
~Liz

Diane Schmidt said...

fun ideas, thanks for sharing!