A Week of....Monsters

Monday, September 05, 2011
This week is going to be filled with REALLY easy, super simple monster projects.  I have a lot of monsters ideas I want to try out this fall, but these are all little guys I put together last year for friends who were 3 feet and smaller. I'll be attaching the links with resources and instructions as the week progresses (as if some of these even need instructions!).  While these post, I'll be stitching together a ton more little green and orange friends to post in October.
Monster Brownies
 Jello Monsters
 Monster Soap
 Monster Hot Chocolate

Linking To:  Tip Junkie Crafty Soiree Tatortots and Jello Funky Junk Be Different Act Normal Under the Table and Dreaming Sunday Showcase Dittle Dattle Keeping it Simple Sew Can Do CRAFT Boogie Board Cottage Running with Glitter I Heart Naptime Nifty Thrifty Design DNA

11 comments

Tiffany Yang said...

I love every single monsters in this post! Can't wait for the Halloween season!

Design DNA said...

Great Halloween ideas! I especially love the monster pudding. I'm hosting a Halloween link party now through the end of November. Stop by anytime!

http://stirizsisters.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-imagination-station.html

Corie @ Design DNA

Erin said...

Lovin' the monster week so far!!! What great ideas!

Alexa said...

I love all these ideas. So fun!

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

oh, fun snack ideas for our Monster week next month!!! I am excited to have found you.

Would love to have you stop by and share some of your kid friendly ideas on my child centered linky - The Sunday Showcase - http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/search/label/Sunday%20Showcase

Bernadette

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

These are just wonderful! I love all of the chocolate! So what if my kids are grown!!

urbanmingo said...

Love the monster chocolate! Those funny eyes make me giggle :)

Mindie Hilton said...

I love all of these! I am following you with GFC. Just found you at MMM linky. I would love for you to share any and all of these at one of my weekly linkes that runs Friday - monday.
Here is a halloween diy I just linked up at MMM
http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-diy-trash-2-treasure-bear.html
I just can't get enough fall fun posts.

Just Jaime said...

SO cute! Great finds!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

These are so cute, & will be perfect for some of our Halloween family get-togethers. Thanks for sharing!
:) CAS

Darren Demers said...

I have a lot of monsters ideas I want to try out this fall, but these are all little guys I put together last year for friends who were 3 feet and smaller. lawn dress design 2016 with price , gul ahmed lawn shirts 2016 with price ,