DIY Thank You Notes

Monday, October 14, 2013
 I posted this printable a few months back for a color your own thank you note for kids.  I used this same idea this past summer after my mission trip to Brazil.  I wrote a personal thank you, typed up a letter summarizing the trip, and had some of the children at VBS hold signs with each donor (and friend's) name, but I also had some of the kiddos color these thank you notes....
 A lot of the times the mom's have their kids hanging around while they are getting their nails painted etc during women's ministry....
 I can never think of enough ways to personalize the thank yous to the folks that believe in this passion God planted in my heart.
 ...but I heart these little notes and loved having a piece of Brazil to bring back and share with those that let me go and have a front row seat!

No comments