Baby Count Down Shirt

Friday, May 16, 2014
First comes love...
 A few years ago I posted about Sarah's wedding shower.
...then comes marriage....
And then I posted about her wedding and the flowers I put together.
..then comes baby in a baby carriage.
And now....baby stuff!  Sarah actually showed me this shirt idea pre-pregnancy...so it was just a matter of 'when.'  Super fun and easy to throw together...no need to remember what week you are photographic....just mark it on the shirt.  ;o)
She got a white shirt and I had these printable transfers.  They are about a buck each, and it took two.  I typed up the week numbers then saved them as a pdf and flipped them horizontally.  You have to iron them down as a mirror image so they will transfer correctly.
Iron the back side and then peel it off....
She's taking a marker and crossing off each week and taking a picture each week.
Stay tuned.  I'm sure this won't be the last you hear of this story.

No comments