A Week of...Easter

Sunday, March 20, 2011
It's definitely time for more Easter projects.  I was skimming past projects, and I found an appalling lack considering my love of Easter, and more importantly, the reason for this season.  I'm attaching projects from the past, and the ones to come this week so I have a collection for the future as well all housed in this post.  I'll attach links and sources to each picture as the week goes along.  Some of my past projects lack steps because I posted about life only for the first 4 years or so I blogged with friends....when they wandered off the face of blog world, I started logging steps for projects I do instead.  The great thing about the web is any steps I lacked with prior projects can be found somewhere else!  All the projects, and the inspiration some of these guys came from are linked below. 
Resurrection Bread

Lemon and Honey Cupcakes

Dinosaur Egg Soap
Rice Crispie Bunnies

Egg Carton Cupcakes (Link found at Party Frosting, Original Link attached to post)

Jellybean Cookies (found at The Decorated Cookie, link attached)

Homemade Cadberry Eggs

Chalkboard Eggs

Chocolate Dipped Peeps On A Stick

Chick Cake Pops

Easter Egg Wreath















Hunny Bunny Bread (I didn't make it, but it seems doable...now I just need to do it). 

Hot Cross Buns

Rice Crispie Eggs

Linking To:  Sassy Sites Remodelaholic Boogieboard Cottage Whipperberry Along for the Ride Tatortots and Jello Craft Envy Lolly Jane Be Different...Act Normal Funky Junk Wildflowers and Whimsy Saturday Shindig A Vision to Remember Sundae Scoop The Girl Creative CRAFT Under the Table and Dreaming Tattered Tag Inspire Me Monday Run with Glitter Krafty Kat Today's Creative Blog Tip Junkie Tot Tuesday Topsy Turvy Trendy Treehouse Free Pretty Things  Tea Rose House Night Owl Crafting Under $100 Crafty Soiree SYS Creative Juice Running with Glitter

14 comments

Maritez Gonzales said...

I love the easter egg cupcakes! So easy and very cute!

Deb said...

oh my gosh such hippty hoppty Easter ideas....

Erin said...

What awesome ideas!!! I'm bookmarking this one for sure! Tahnks!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Great ideas, Christy! The Lemon and Honey Cupcakes are adorable.

Hobbyaholic said...

Great line up, I have made resurrection cookies but never bread. Going on the to-do list. gotta hit the dollar tree to grab some plastic eggs too.

Sherry said...

They all look amazing!

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

fun ideas! the easter egg cupcakes are sure cute!

Megan said...

love the dinosaur egg soap.

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Julianna said...

I'd love for you to link up at Inspire Me Mondays @ Singing Three Little Birds!
http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspire-me-monday_28.html

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

You have been BUSY!!!!I'd love it if you joined the Party over at the Glitter Blog!! ! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekly-tues-thurs-link-party.html

Unknown said...

Love the idea of the rice crispies eggs in the carton. Such a great idea!

I am having a giveaway on my blog. $20 store credit from My Carrie Creations to get a backpack with your kids favorite disney /other cartoon characters. All you have to do is leave a comment.
http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/20-store-credit-from-my-carrie.html

phasejumper said...

Love the Peeps on a stick! Going to click over to see homemade Cadbury! Thanks for posting!

Katherine said...

Wow- this is like the motherload of Easter treats! Thanks for sharing!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

What a great Easter resource. Bookmarking this post...

Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday...