A Week of...Projects-On-Sticks

Sunday, May 15, 2011
After putting together a 'week of sticks' projects (posting in a few hours), and then exploring my past projects, I realized...I need therapy....or more sticks. 
I'm posting a link to a lot of my past projects, and I'd like to tell you I don't have another months worth of 'stick' ideas to try out and post, but I do, I just won't...post them, who am I kidding, I'll be creating them anyway...and someday posting.  I'm stick obsessed....isn't admitting you have a problem the first step?  So....on to a round of new stick projects....or fuel for your appeal to the state to just put me out of my misery and bring on the white coated hug.  And links to past projects, the how to's, and the inspiration below. 
PAST PROJECTS
1.  Cinnamon Buns On-A-Stick
2.  Pizza On-A-Stick
3.  Pies On-A-Stick
4.  Smores On-A-Stick
5.  Cotton Candy On-A-Stick

19  Mini Gingerbread Houses On-A-Stick
20.  Valentine's Dessert Kabobs
21.  Peeps On-A-Stick
22.  Patriotic Kabobs
23.  Candycorn On-A-Stick
24.  Pie Cookies On-A-Stick
NEW PROJECTS Coming This Week
25.  Blanket On-A-Stick
26.  Poptarts On-A-Stick
27.  Popcorn Ball On-A-Stick
28  Grilled Cheese On-A-Stick
29.  Mini Eclairs On-A-Stick
30.  Chocolate Chip Cookie On-A-Stick

Linking To:  Dittle Dattle Single Three Little Birds KISS CRAFT Today's Creative Blog Boogie Board Cottage Sundae Scoop Tip Junkie Tues Time Out Topsy Turvy Sugar Bee Crafts The Blackberry Vine   Funky Junk Tatortots and Jello Handmade Tues Trendy Treehouse HOH Fireflies and Jellybeans Paisley Passion Crafty Soiree Be Different...Act Normal A Vision to Remember

11 comments

Deb said...

wow that is a lot of stick projects...you might need a little stick therapy...lol...can't wait to ck them all out...

Erin said...

Oh my hell! I love anything on a stick. I can't wait to see the grilled cheese on a stick! =o)

Lesley said...

Thanks so much for this fun post. I am in the middle of planning a birthday party ... on a stick! Yep, my 14 yr old and I both love all things on a stick. You will have company in therapy!

Unknown said...

Hi, I just landed here from the Making Monday Marvelous @Craft Link Party. I'm a brand new follower.

I use this idea all the time as party favors & snacks. The last one I did with Cheerios & Marshmallows.

Bella Vida by Letty

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I can't believe that you have 24 past on-a-stick ideas! That's madness!!! Can't wait for all of the new ones :)

Kelsey @ trialandstyle.com said...

I love these! I am at that age where I am hosting many wedding & baby showers, and things like this are always so cute in a jar at a shower! Thanks!

Jessa said...

I used to despise anything on a stick. Probably because corn dogs gross me out and popsicles are messy. But you are changing my mind! Cute!!

Ashley said...

wow awesome ideas!!! LOVE them

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Wow..lots of fun ideas! Everything is better on a stick! Discovered you on Craft Gossip today. Great blog...I am a new follower.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Holy Smokes!! That is a ton!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love for you to come link this up at Fun For Kids Friday. Let's face it everything is better on a stick!

http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/05/fun-for-kids-friday_19.html

Jo @ SmileMonsters